Re: LabVIEW Use

We are just beginning to use LabVIEW in our intro labs. We have been
planning on it for a few years. Since we are just beginning the process
of programming, I can't offer advice from experience. We purchased
one copy of the full development version and will be using the student
version on each of 10 computers in the lab. According to National Instr.
this will work fine.

The Naval Academy has been using LabVIEW for several years. You might
contact Larry Tankersley g05052@n1.usna.navy.mil for info. Also,
Dave Griffith at PASCO has some experience using LabVIEW with PASCO
equipment.

If you have more questions for me, feel free to email me anytime.

Good Luck!

Kendra

* *
* Kendra L. Wallis Phone (214) 768-2496 *
* Instructional Laboratory Coordinator FAX (214) 768-4095 *
* Department of Physics wallis@smuphy.physics.smu.edu *
* Southern Methodist University *
* Dallas, TX 75275 *
* *