U of Wisconsin Wonders of Physics kit

Does anyone have experience with the U of Wisconsin 'Wonders of Physics'
kit? I just stumbled across it surfing the net, and it costs 90 dollars.
I am wanting to do something like it--a physics circus, sort of--in the
spring next year, and it is the most promising guide i've heard of, so
far.

Is it geared for colleges or high schools to do the show? Is it worth
the money (it'll probably come out of my pocket)? Anything other
experience you have with producing shows like this would also be
interesting to me.

Thanks for your feedback.

Keith Tipton
kctipton@tenet.edu