Re: Houston-area job: Physics Teacher (fwd)

I was thinking of using a quote for my physics classes. Thing is I don't
know who said it. Can anyone help me out?

The only thing constant is change.

I'm not sure I quoted it correctly.

Thanks.

Sounds similar to one of the pre-Socratic philosophies
(the anti-thesis being that everything is constant but
we percieve it as changing). Might be Zeno?

Phil
---------------------------

It is Heraclitus and is one of only two or three statements known
from him to remain. The usual translation is "Nothing abides and all
is in flux."

Paul J. Camp "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University in variety but also of
Conway, SC 29526 variety in unity.
pjcamp@csd1.coastal.edu --Umberto Eco
(803)349-2227 The Name of the Rose
fax: (803)349-2926