Re: Vacation Stop

Is this the number of messages in a mole of email?

Dick-

Does the postpone command mean that upon my return and I send the mail ack
command that I will get all the messages that were sent while I was gone?
Or will the never show up?

I will be gone for a couple of months and don't want 645938573853409578
messages waiting for me when I return.

Chuck

Charles E. Robertson

Paul J. Camp "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University in variety but also of
Conway, SC 29526 variety in unity.
pjcamp@csd1.coastal.edu --Umberto Eco
(803)349-2227 The Name of the Rose
fax: (803)349-2926