Re: I`m at my wits end again! Can someone answer t

Alright, alright, it is copper and zinc -- don't nag -- you're not my wife. (:-)

At 10:48 AM 6/11/96 -0500, you wrote:

Folks, tin and zinc "react" to form brass for example. The chemical
potential changes and bonds of character different from the elemental metals
are formed; this is a reaction by any common definiotion.

But what about Bronze?

Clarence