Announcement

Hello, all!

I'd like to attract your attention to

http://www.netvision.net.il/php/lel

Besides other things, it contains the notes of Vladimir Shelest, a very
non-standard physics teacher from Novosibirsk, Russia. Based in a
world-known scientific town, he already for 15 years supplies best
universities of Russia, and now the rest of the world, with highly educated
young physicists.

The homepage contains several pages of discussions on how and why he teaches
physics, and several pages of sample problems, and discussions of their
solutions.

We are looking now for some collaboration with the world outside Russia.
Please send your reply directly to me, and not to the list, since I am not
subscribed.

See you on the net.

Best Regards, Alex.

Alex Leltchouk:
work +972-2-708066 Youth Wing, The Israel Museum
home +972-2-630990 Alfasi 25, Jerusalem, 92302, Israel
http://www.netvision.net.il/php/lel/

"...I know you are gifted. So what?
What you gonna do with your talent ---
that's what important..."