Re: Info request-European Physics/science Museums

I was going to suggest "The Scientific Traveller", but I see Len beat me to
it!
As for the Florence science museum: I've been in Florence three times. The
first time I looked for it but couldn't find it. The second time I found it
but it was closed (Italian museums have a tendency to be closed for no good
reason). The third time it was closed for a good reason--it was the day the
Uffizi was bombed! Oh well, another excuse to go back to Italy!

Martha.

Martha Takats
Physics Department
Ursinus College