Re: Amusement Park Physics

We went a few weeks ago, and we used CBL's to get acceleration data for
most of the rides. This started me to thinking about having the students
do alot more with graphs of v, a, and F vs t for rides. I give you the
graph, you tell me the ride, or at least make up a story to match the
graphs.

Scott Rippetoe rippetoe@tenet.edu
Academy of Science and Technology voice (713) 292-2615
27330 Oak Ridge School Road fax (713) 298-3292
Conroe, Texas 77385