Re: More Moon and Sun

Oh. Then try a nifty little book entitled Practical Astronomy for
your Calculator (or the sequel, for your PC). Written by some Brit
whose name escapes me at the moment -- my copy is at the office and
I'm not. You'll get all this along with a great deal of other stuff
that may turn out useful as well.

I think I didn't ask for the information I need:

I think I need the *equations* to determine the positions of the Sun and
Moon and the Moon phase so I can plot them or feed the data into a spread sheet.

Jim.Green@Snow.edu

Paul J. Camp "The Beauty of the Universe
Assistant Professor of Physics consists not only of unity
Coastal Carolina University in variety but also of
Conway, SC 29526 variety in unity.
pjcamp@csd1.coastal.edu --Umberto Eco
(803)349-2227 The Name of the Rose
fax: (803)349-2926