Re: AP physics and "New Gravity"

R.M.Hungate-LeeHigh Schl wrote:

I have been reading about other members discussing the Ap physics tests
The administors in my school have decided that our school needs to be
offering the AP physics to our seniors. I have been "voluntered" to
write a curriculum. Does any one know where I can get a "standard"
curriculum for this course. Also a copy of any of the requirred labs.

The educational testing service has a lot of good booklets, including
a teacher's guide with a detailed curriculum and various approaches to
teaching the class. You can get an order form from

Advanced Placement Program
Dept. E-22
P.O. Box 6670
Princeton, NJ