Re: AP physics and "New Gravity"

Excellent curriculum including tests and labs: Teacher's Manual for an Advanced
Placement Course in Physics B. Published by Duke University Talent
Identification Program, written by John Kolena. Two volumes, lecture and lab.
Keyed to Giancoli, 2nd Ed. but adaptable to any text.

Raymond A. Rogoway * The woods are lovely, dark and deep *
Independence High School * But I have promises to keep *
1776 Educational Park Drive * And miles to go before I sleep *
San Jose, CA 95133-1795 * And miles to go before I sleep. *

Internet: rrogowa@cello.gina.calstate.edu
rogoway@nes.nersc.gov
AOL rayrogoway@ aol.com
Fax 408.926.6785