AP physics and "New Gravity"

I have been reading about other members discussing the Ap physics tests
The administors in my school have decided that our school needs to be offering
the AP physics to our seniors. I have been "voluntered" to write a curriculum.
Does any one know where I can get a "standard" curriculum for this course. Also
a copy of any of the requirred labs. (I know for example in AP biology there a set of
labs the students are expected to have done during the year.) Any help would be great.

Also
Has anyone read "The New Gravity" by kenneth G. Salem? I recently recieved aI recently recieved a copy free in the mail($12). It says things , on the cover, like
Is some OUTSIDE FORCE driving each and every particle throughout the
universe?..... A new force.. a new mass... a new acceleration..
unifying gravity with light.
What I want to know is this book worth reading or is it just another unscientific book
that is a waste of time to read?

Thank you,
RM Hungate
rhungate@idea.uml.edu
rmhungat@cbcc.bcwan.net
r_hungate@foma.wsc.mass.edu

--
"The more I learn , the more I realize what I don't know."

rhungate@idea.uml.edu