AP physics

A local high school physics teacher has asked
me to recommend a text she might use with 4 senior
physics students who want to prepare for the AP
Physics exam, and thus get credit for a year of
college physics. These students are now juniors and
doing very well in her algebra based physics course.
They will be taking hs calc next year, but the AP
Physics study will be sort of as independent study.
Any recommendations?

My own slant was that the idea is poor, and not likely
to lead to success. I want to suggest they cover something
for fun such as Spacetime Physics.

Any thoughts on that?
Don Boys, Physics
University of Michigan-Flint