CBL-TI Programs

The latest programs for the CBL/TI-82/TI-83 & TI-92 can be found on the
PHYSLab BBS. Just telnet physlab.catlin.edu and look for the CBL
library. You will find the programs are the most recent ones uploaded.
These programs are the latest update by Rick Sorensen of Vernier Software.
There are Chem-Bio, heart, photogate, physics, and spectra (I assume
spectra 20) programs for these three calculators. No new programs were
developed for the TI-85.

Let me know if you have any trouble either finding these programs on the
system or downloading them. I recommend you use the Zmodem protocol for
downloading. If you have never used this BBS, you will need to first
register or set up an account. Just follow the instructions. There are
also other programs on the BBS.

Lowell Herr
Project PHYSLab
The Catlin Gabel School