From: Paolo Cavallo
To: phys-l@atlantis.cc.uwf.edu
Subject: CD Rom, courseware and the like
Date: Wednesday, May 08, 1996 11:40 AM

Hi to all!

I'm doing a survey of CD Rom and software for teaching Physics at High
School level.
Can you give me the best titles you know? Please tell me too if demos
are
available.

Thank you in advance.

Paolo Cavallo ... the only way clear of the cool/crazy
flipflop
via Beroaldo 38 was obviously slow, frustrating and hard
work.
40127 Bologna ITALY Love with your mouth shut, help without
breaking
ton0621@iperbole.bologna.it your ass or publicizing it: keep cool, but
care.
THOMAS RUGGLES PYNCHON, Jr (1937)