CD Rom, courseware and the like

Hi to all!

I'm doing a survey of CD Rom and software for teaching Physics at High
School level.
Can you give me the best titles you know? Please tell me too if demos are
available.

Thank you in advance.

--
Paolo Cavallo ... the only way clear of the cool/crazy flipflop
via Beroaldo 38 was obviously slow, frustrating and hard work.