Re: Science laughs

Nick, you made my day with your anecdotes! We need something at the end
of the semester when all the students around me are destroying themselves
before finals.

Nancy Douglas

Thanks - but, of course, I cannot take credit for the compilation.
Its origins are lost in the mysteries of cyberspace.

Keep 'em loose a little ... spring the list items on unsuspecting
students as true/false questions on the final exam ;-)

Nick

Nick Guilbert
Peddie School

nguilber@peddie.k12.nj.us