Help with Textbooks!?

I'm hoping somebody out there has some information or at least can direct
me to some information regarding astronomy textbooksand costs. The
astronomy program here at my high school is growing and there is a
possibility of us actually getting some books. I have two personal
favorites: Conceptual Astronomy by Michael Zeilik (published by John
Wiley & Sons) and Horizons: Exploring the University by Michael Seeds
(published by Wadsworth).

Does anyone know how I can contact either the authors or publishers to
get some price quotes? Also, does anybody know of a way to get these
textbooks cheap? We have NO money (at least I'm told) so I am really
looking to somehow get these quick and cheap.

Thanks for any replies and help. You can reply straight to me if you like.

Jonathan Gillis
Enloe High School
Raleigh, NC
gillis@avalon.nando.net