Re: spamming is bad

Hi all
I don't know if the messages send by Francisco Pissed
& Roger P.Menard mirrors a general point of view about my last
mail to the list (Illegas in California). I do not agree.

Any way, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FOR SENDING IT. I had
no intention to offend anyone in this list or elsewhere.
As I understood it, the message just asked for support from
artist, scientist,and intellectuals to join their demands.
Because:
-I am strongly concerned with all kind of discrimination
(sexual, racial, or any other)
-It might be clear from my postings to the list that I
never had any offending intention (if not so, I remark it once
more: I do not have any!)
-I never before have not abuse with such kind of mails.
So, as
-This is the spirit of Internet, and specially the e-lists,
where you read or delete any message ("take it or leave it: it's
just up to you)

... I decided to foward that mail.

Probably we won't agree. Nevertheless, I apologize once more.

Sincerely

M. A. Santos
msantos@etse.urv.es