Question from grade 11 student

I'm doing a project on archimede's law of hydrostatic. Since I'm a scuba
diver, I went underwater a different depths with a object . My goal is to
try to figure out if the object's weight changes in proportion with the
depth.

These were my results:

Depth Lenght of my spring (Hook's law F: k * l

0 feet 25,2 cm
10 23,9
20 24,5
50 25,2

I understand that my object is lighter at 10 feet, but why does it get
heavier as I go further deep down ?

Marc Desgroseilliers,
enseignant,
chef de groupe a la vie etudiante,