Re: gamma ray energies

This address may be old and no longer active, but, I have obtained such
information from Brookhaven National Laboratory at:

nndc@bnll.gov

The information is in the National Nuclear Data Center (nndc). You may
have to register to get full access but some data is available to guest.

petel@tenet.edu

Pete Lohstreter "The first rule of intelligent
North Garland High School tinkering is to save all the parts."
Physics Department Aldo Leopold
2109 Buckingham
Garland, TX 75042