Special Relativity Question / Barn Paradox

I need your help again. Here is a paraphrase of a problem from the 1993
IB(higher level exam) that I am struggling with.

A super fast runner has a 4m pole ( her frame) and is moving at 0.866c
relative to me. I have set out two poles in my frame that are 2m apart and I
notice that her pole fits neatly between the two as she passes. Now, she
sees the two markers to be 1m apart.
"Does she say that the pole will fit between the markers? Is there a
contradiction here? Explain."

I have run the RelLab simulation of the Barn where the doors close and open
so that in my frame they are closed simultaneously ( a key concept here I
think) when she is in the barn. In her frame the doors do not close at the
same time but the front and back doors close and shut to allow the pole
through. Does the runner say the pole fits? The runner sees the front of the
pole at the front door long before she sees the back of the pole at the back
door.

We had a great debate in class and most of us decided she ,too, thought the
pole did fit but we are not all (including me) convinced. Can anyone help me
out?

thanks

ken fox