Re: HS Physics certification in Minnesota

I concur with Sr. Clarke about the state of HS Physics Certification
that is being considered by the BOT in Minnesota. If it gets
approved, I can see Minnesota moving 10-20 years backwards. I just
hope that the members of BOT will wake up and not approve the broad
licensure.

Vijendra K.Agarwal Voice 218 236 2451
Professor & Chair Fax 218 236 2290 or 2168
Department of Physics
Moorhead State University agarwal@mhd1.moorhead.msus.edu
Moorhead,MN 56563,USA