speed of light

Greetings, I was wondering how many elementary labs have a speed of light
experiment and which method is used. we have used a pulsed led and a pm
tube for years. Is there anything new? Is there a need for anything new?
I did see the circulating signal method in this month's AJP.

Please reply to me and I will post a summary. Thanks to all,
ojim@midway.uchicago.edu
Jim McConville
ojim@midway.uchicago.edu
5720 Ellis