Re: Accurate Mounting of Sundial

Do NOT do what they did at the University of South Carolina. A group
of alumni donated a very nice sundial and some benches to go round
it. The University mounted it on a pedestal, with the benches round
about, and then decided it would look nice with some trees. So the
sundial is entirely surrounded by trees. It _is_ a nice, shady place
to have your lunch.

I'm not sure it will make any difference, particularly in the winter, as
it rains all the time. <grin>

ref next time I'm at the office. It sort of depends on exactly what
type of sundial you have.

I have yet to see it but I think it is just a simple horizontal type sundial.

Lowell