Re: Presidential Awards for Excellence in Science, Math, et al (fwd)

I have before me an application for the Presidential Awards for
Excellence in Science and Mathemetics. According to the cover letter,
the deadline for submission is February 28, 1996. Keep in mind, however,
that there is a state level preliminary evaluation committee that gives
the applications a first look. It is possible that this is not the case
in all states and that the applications may indeed be due to the National
committee on April 15. The application is Long and detailed. I do not
think that I could get everything ready in 10 days. It would be a
challenge though. :)

petel@tenet.edu

Pete Lohstreter "I see so much wisdom in what I understand...
North Garland High School that I suspect equal wisom may be in what
Science Department I do not understand."
2109 Buckingham Benjamin Franklin
Garland, TX 75042