Re: Mechanical Universe & REM Sleep

That is the point I was attempting to make. Taken in its entirety and
used frequently will have an adverse affect upon the students (yawn!). I
have observed it directly. Anyway, I could never give up so much of my
precious classtime to a video lesson. Unless properly instructed, these
programs are compiled in such a way that they could be easily considered
as lessons in a ROM.