Re: Reading the problem

Thanks to Sample who just provided me with a good part of my final exam
when he stated that he asked students for the units and vector nature
of the quantities studied. It is rote memorization, but it does represent
a lot of knowlege which the excellent students will absorb automtically,
but my classes contain few excellent students (although many work hard).