Re: crib sheets

Ken,
I am very grateful that you brought up the fact that there are changes in
the way the AP exam is administered this year. Lately I've been very upset
that somewhere in between our AP guide and my dept head all the AP info
got lost! Arrrrrgh! I can't say more!! Anyhow: I will contact the AP
people directly to get a copy of that bulletin. As far as I know their
materials arrive in about three weeks from the day one placed the order.
Meanwhile could you post a message summarizing all the changes they
announced? Thanks!!
Violeta Grigorescu
Collegiate School
NY, NY